A forum has been created to help connect students looking for shared housing at ObesityWeek 2015. Instructions on how to register for and use the forum are below.
General hotel information for ObesityWeek attendees can be found here.
By using this service, you agree that ObesityWeek shall have no responsibility or liability for the information posted by you or others on this site. The forum is intended to support you as an individual; however, no member of the ObesityWeek team is responsible or liable for supporting these arrangements.
Go to the OW Shared-Housing Forum
How to Use the Forum
1) Visit the forum at http://owstudenthousing.boards.net/
2) Create a profile to see the forum by selecting “Register” in the top right navigation
3) Once registered, select the “OW2015 Student Housing Share” Board
4) Select the “Create a Thread” box on the top right
a. Under the subject line for the post include [Arrival date for housing share] – [Departure date for housing share], [preferred housing]
b. In thread text list “If you are interested in the same dates for shared housing at ObesityWeek 2015, please contact me at [Email address/link to FB page/other contact info for others with same]”
5) Select “Create Thread” button in bottom right
6) Keep a close eye on your email and/or regularly monitor the forum for other posts!
7) Once you’ve found a rooming connection, please post in the online thread you created “I have made a connection.” Once the board administrators see this post, we will delete the thread.
8) Please work on your own to book your room via the ObesityWeek registration and housing site (using the link provided upon registration) and arrange on your own to split the cost with your room-share partner. Be sure to add all names to the reservation with your selected hotel, which is possible through the passkey system. Note that adding more than two people to the room reservation may result in increased costs of approximately $40 per person per room.
Please be sure to keep in mind that ObesityWeek is not responsible for supporting your financial arrangements with your selected housing partner, or mitigating any issues that may arise with the room share prior to, on-site or following ObesityWeek.